Wednesday, May 14, 2008

Day 185, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery

Well, I wanted to do this justice, and I don't know that I did. I think that when I someday return, I will try to be early morning and I will carry some ND filters. I just can't get away from black and white lately, it seems to be the way to play with and fix what I don't like. The truth is that the light is always so harsh in the middle of the day and this gives me more options for the feel of the picture.

This was a profoundly peaceful and touching experience for me to visit here, probably the most personally important part of my visit to the capitol.

emorial Amphitheater, Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery

Tomb of the Unknown Soldier, Arlington National Cemetery

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:1/4000 sec
Aperture:f/2
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO Speed:200
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment