Friday, November 7, 2008

Train Grafiti, Redlands, CA

As I am heading from Redlands to Riverside, I will sometimes cut through the San Timeteo Canyon and then out to the 60, from there I can take the 215 to home or even cut down Alessandro to Arlington. All of that to avoid the 60/215/91 interchange. They have been working on that for years and it is close to finished. Which means it will be only the normal amount of congestion, and not the added headache of the construction.

As I was shooting through, I caught these graffitii that were there and could not resist to shot them.

Train Grafiti, Redlands, CA

Train Grafiti, Redlands, CA

Train Grafiti, Redlands, CA


Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure: 0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 55 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Exposure Bias: 0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment