Wednesday, January 2, 2008

Day 52, Freemont Street, Las Vegas

I am going to cheat a little. I guess I am cheating a lot since I am posting catch up and putting these all in after the fact. But I am going to post a few from the short one day run to Vegas with my buddy Mike.

We went out to buy an Electra Townie from a guy on Craigslist. It is a cool bike, a Townie 8. Electra Bikes have become a bit of an obsession with me of late. I bought one last week. I got a townie 3 and it is red. A really cool red. My dad rode it and wants one now. So as I am looking for these on Craigslist to find one for him and my Mom (they want Townie 21s) I found this one that we came to buy. I will turn around and sell it on eBay. I really got that good of a deal on it. Hmm, I need to be shooting the bikes in the garage...

So I want to go to the strip to eat, but Mike wants to eat at place that he ate at last time he was out here. An Irish pub. At least I can get some corned beef and cabbage. I know, gross for many, but not for me. We used to have this every St Patrick's day when I was a kid.

So we are on Freemont Street, if you haven't been there, it is old Vegas with an overhead injection of new Vegas. They built a giant TV screen over the two block run that was Vegas. Here are a few shots from there. Have a look, more on this tomorrow.

Thanks for looking.

IMG_6459.JPG

IMG_6403.JPG

IMG_6404.JPGEXIF Data

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.02 sec (1/50)
Aperture:f/4
Focal Length:18 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment