Friday, January 11, 2008

Day 61, Disneyland Parking Structure

We got to park on the roof, and near the front.  I say that like I love to park at Disneyland.  I don't.  I really chafe when they are so controlling about parking.  I know all of the arguments about efficiency, but I just hate the huge control factor.  I never have done well with people controlling all my choices.  I am a jerk, I admit it.  But there was only one parking attendant, and I parked where I wanted, near the front rather then at the back of the lane that we were in.  It shouldn't matter, but it felt good to buck the system.  I am sure that your thinking, 'How could that be a big deal?'  Just try to park in a different spot next time you hit the House of Mouse.  

Thanks for Looking,
EXIF Data,
Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.077 sec (1/13)
Aperture:f/3.5
Focal Length:18 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment