Sunday, January 6, 2008

Day 56, Palm Tree, Indio, CA


IMG_6468.JPG, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

For my Job, I go to the desert of the Palm Springs area a lot. I am always in a rush and there seems a lot that I want to shoot. I don't seem to ever get to it. so I finally stopped and shot some thing the other day. I was out to pick up another bike, I know, I need to shoot the bikes, but my light kit is loaned out right now. Anyway, I was waiting for the guy to call me back so I could pick up the bike and I saw that this group of old and neglected palm trees. To I figured, why not. I think that the up the trunk style shot is cool, so why not try it with a palm tree?

Here you go. I will post a few different shots over the next few days of some of the stuff I find driving out to the desert.

IMG_6492.JPG


Thanks for looking,
EXIF Data

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.006 sec (1/160)
Aperture:f/10
Focal Length:35 mm
ISO Speed:100
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment