Sunday, February 24, 2008

Day 105, Levi Leipheimer is in the Leader Jersey


IMG_7709.jpg, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

Here are the some shots from the Podium for Stage 6. Go Levi! There is also the stage winners and a shot of Paolo Bettini, the World Champ and 3rd place on the stage. When you see the size of these guys live, it becomes real obvious that the Clydesdale class that I will always ride in will never, and I mean never, be fast like these guys. They have the legs of a thoroughbred and the arms of a chess champ. I have to spot some of these guys at least 80 lbs. I guess it is easy to see why climbing kicks my butt.

IMG_7678.jpg

IMG_7691.jpg

IMG_7673.jpg

Thanks for looking.

EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.005 sec (1/200)
Aperture:f/8
Focal Length:300 mm
ISO Speed:800
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment