Thursday, February 21, 2008

Day 102, Glass Block in an Office Building, Riverside, CA

This is not my first run attempt at posting to a blog from my iPhone. I did not take this pic on my iPhone, but I am getting around the inability to post directly with the blogger interface using Flickr.  There is of course the ability to post via email. You can upload to Flicker in the same way. Then you can post to your preset blogs from Flickr. I normally post directly from Flickr as it is and use the blogger tools to make it look like I want. I use Flickr as the repostitory for the images.  Then if I am on the road (as I often am) I can post from anywhere directly from Flickr.  

Downside, The Flickr blog tool does not let me add the outtakes, or cut and past the EXIF data. It probably could, but that would mean two flickr pages opened and I am too lazy.  I also want it to be as easy as possible so that I can use my iPhone to post.  The obstacles there were not anticipated.  It would be nice if there was a more robust blogging tool in flickr that would have buttons for including EXIF data and additional pictures.  Maybe that is something that can be done later.  

I want to get to a purely iPhone run blog, but without cut and paste, this would be tough. I, like so many out there, was really excited to see the iPhone SDK released. I wish I was a coding junkie, because there are a few apps that I would write. If the flash situation gets worked out, I know that my brother will be well employed. So, in the next few weeks, watch for my new blog ilostandfound, a blog that will be done as much as possible from the iPhone and about the iPhone.

Oh, by the way, I took this in an office building in downtown Riverside while I was out walking during my lunch break from the a long jury duty trial.  The best part?  I am doing my duty and that is nice.  The worst part?  I am in sales and this 7 weeks away is going to be tough to overcome this year.

Thanks for looking.

EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.1 sec (1/10)
Aperture:f/5
Focal Length:38 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment