Monday, October 20, 2008

Cool House Just Outside of Joshua Tree

I went to see the Doctors that I call on in Yucca Valley. There are only two, and they were in a meeting. It is pretty remote, so I tooled around waiting for them to finish so I could see them. Yucca Valley is right by Joshua Tree National Park. As I was driving up to see the park, I was surprised by the house that I saw, they were really cool houses. Here are a few.   I wonder if you can rent them, it would be fun to stay there and then be close to explore the park early and late....

Cool House Just Outside of Joshua Tree

Cool House Just Outside of Joshua Tree

Thanks for looking.

EXIF Data:

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture:f/11
Focal Length:34 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment