Tuesday, October 28, 2008

Light Painting, Trampoline, Riverside, CA

I really like the work that guys like Troy Pavia has done with colored gels and hand held flashes and flashlights. He uses full moons and long exposures to get some of these cool images. This is my first attempt. I tried under the trampoline and the second story of our house. My oldest daughter stayed up to do this with me so that we could try it out for her school art project. She got the fun job of firing the flash about 60 times to paint the area under the trampoline and in my bedroom and bathroom.

I think these came out cool.

Light Painting, Second Story, Riverside, CA

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:106 sec (106)
Aperture:f/5.6
Focal Length:21 mm
ISO Speed:100
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment