Wednesday, October 8, 2008

My Townie 3


My Townie 3, originally uploaded by SoLostAndFound / Bill Lindsay.

My Townie 3

OK, I love bikes, I can admit it. But is that so wrong? Really, of all the things to love, Bikes seems like a good thing. The simple but elegant machine that is also art. I really am sad that in the hard drive crash I lost the images of the wicked cool Electra Jeremy 3 that my brother bought off me. I had some cool images of it that I had not gotten around to posting. 


I still have an Electra Townie 8 that I bought with the idea of selling it, about a year ago. I found it cheap and thought I could make something off of it, but it is still in my garage. I miss my first Cannondale that I sold to help pay for my current one. I wish I could have kept it, just to hang it on the wall, and maybe to ride on occasion.

I can't just pass by the bike store and pick up a tube, I have to look at all the bikes. It is one of my favorite looks on flickr. I love to look at them, ride them, clean them, tune them, and more and more, shoot them.

I love bikes.

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data:

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture:f/3.5
Focal Length:21 mm
ISO Speed:200
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment