Saturday, October 11, 2008

Solo Stand Found - Han Solo Makes His First Appearance...

Solo Stand Found

Solo Stand Found

Solo Stand Found

So I guess the name of the blog is hard for some to get. Lost and found was taken, and I had some other ideas that were taken as well. It turns out that it is hard to pick a name that works. Google, Woot, Yahoo and others out there went with the non word type names. I did not come up with anything like that. 


So Lost And Found seemed to work, it kind of described how I see myself sometimes. It seems to me that that the more I push the boundaries of what I don't know, it only only opens up more avenues of exploration. More that I don't know. It seems that there is an inverse relationship with the equation, a bit of an expanding circle when it comes to the boundaries of what I know.

Well, I did have a friend that couldn't understand why there were no Han Solo pictures up since it was Solo Stand Found or something. So here's to you Dave! Hope you like the Han Solo Pics! More to come as I have left him in my bag and will pull him out every now and again just to keep it fresh.

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data:

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.125 sec (1/8)
Aperture:f/11
Focal Length:200 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0 EV

1 comment: