Monday, October 13, 2008

Independence Hall, Buena Park, CA

Independence Hall, Buena Park, CA

Independence Hall, Buena Park, CA

Independence Hall, Buena Park, CA

Before my family moved to Riverside, we lived in Buena Park. I remember my Mom taking us to the park outside of Knott's Berry Farm. We would drive to church and right by this every Sunday. Recently when we went there, I took the my girls for a walk to see this before we left. It was closed, so we will have to try again another time. Honestly, I don't remember ever going in there, but that was a long time ago. I was 10 when we moved to Riverside, so there are some fuzzy memories back that far.  

Oh, and they have Chickens!!!

Rooster in Buena Park, CA

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data:

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.006 sec (1/160)
Aperture:f/5.6
Focal Length:154 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0 EV

1 comment: