Sunday, October 5, 2008

Here comes some posting...

So I posted a mea culpa a bit back and I have been catching up on the editing that needed to be done for all the pics that are in limbo. It is amazing what can snowball and turn what was fun into a giant todo list. I lost about 3 months of pics with the hard drive crash, but I have been shooting a bunch and am posting again to flickr. So now I need to get to posting here. I was thinking that I would get everything onto flickr and then count backward to start the numbering again. But, I will just start today and get stuff up. From here on out, no more day number, since the 365 project crashed and burned in the exact sense, but since I did shoot for it, just lost a lot in the crash, I did complete it. Now I am just going to blog what I shoot, and try to post every day. I thank you all who have checked in, sent emails and commented. Good luck to the photography club in Washington, I wish I could join, if you all want to move south....  



No comments:

Post a Comment