Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Niece, Niece, Nephew, aka the Triplets, with Studio Lighting


Niece, originally uploaded by SoLostAndFound / Bill Lindsay.

Niece

Nephew

Triplets

The Triplets. My Mother-In-Law got 5 new grandkids in less then 6 months when first the triplets were born and then our youngest daughter and a nephew was also born. It is great for them since they are all so close in age. I think that my youngest loves the visits just to see all the cousins. I really love the shot of them all together, I think that one came out really cute.

Thanks for looking.
Strobist Info: Shot with a Novatron V600D and 3 Flash Heads. Two had Umbrellas or Soft Boxes and the third had a snoot.

EXIF Data,
Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture:f/4.5
Focal Length:31 mm
ISO Speed:100
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment