Monday, October 6, 2008

Nephew, Nephew, Niece with Studio Lighting


Nephew, originally uploaded by SoLostAndFound / Bill Lindsay.

Nephew

Niece

Here are the next batch of siblings. The oldest is missing here since he could not come. I tried for something different here as well. If I can corner the oldest to get him to match,these will make a fun group to put up at their house. Maybe a full group for grandma?....


It is definitely different then what I grew up with. I had 2 cousins and an aunt and uncle. On my dads side it was a little more confusing. I know of some, but we really don't have much contact with them. But marriage into my wife's family, that is a big extended family. It is fun for my daughters and good to be a part of such a big thing.

Strobist Info: Shot with a Novatron V600D and 3 Flash Heads. Two had Umbrellas or Soft Boxes and the third had a snoot.

EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.004 sec (1/250)
Aperture:f/5.6
Focal Length:55 mm
ISO Speed:100
Exposure Bias:0 EV
Thanks for looking.

No comments:

Post a Comment