Tuesday, November 13, 2007

Day 2, Porch Lamp


Day 2, Porch Lamp, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

Here it is, Day 2 of shoot everyday. An effort to become a better photographer. So far, I am shooting what is around me. It is nice that I am looking at things for the shot. I did next to nothing with this after I shot it. Just a little push on the color.

The funny thing to me about this, it is at 12:00 noon. We left the lights on and I noticed that there was still an effect on the leaves from the lamp. I shoot lights at night all the time, here I am shooting it in the middle of the day.

____________________________________

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.003 sec (1/320)
Aperture:f/5.6
Focal Length:49 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

1 comment:

  1. I really like this. Simple, yet it produced a feeling of nostalgia... Strange because it makes me think of something I'd see in the streets of Italy or the like and I've never been. Oh well. Photography is also about creating emotion in those that see it so, it works! I like the blog idea - it's nice to get tips through what you are learning and I like to see what you were thinking when you took them.

    ReplyDelete