Friday, November 16, 2007

Day 5, Bar at Bin 189, Lake Arrowhead, Californa

Every time I go to our planning meetings, we go out to a nice place for dinner. We were up in Lake Arrowhead for our meetings and were staying at the Lake Arrowhead Resort. It has just been refurbished and is really very nice. The restaurant here is called Bin 189. The bar is beautiful. The bottles glowed from the under lighting. I think that everyone in the restaurant was staring as I got up and took about 6 exposures. Since I didn't have a tripod, it was more of a spectacle since I was using the half wall to steady my shot. I guess I had a shot, even if I didn't drink.

______________________________

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure: 0.167 sec (1/6)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 55 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV

1 comment:

  1. Bill you are so funny! I can't believe you had your camera with you even!

    ReplyDelete