Thursday, November 15, 2007

Day 4, Cannondale Synapse Bicycle

I love my bike. There is nothing like a bike. I used to be a really big guy, but when I tore a meniscus in my knee, it became aparent that I needed to make some changes. I started to ride. Over the last 7 years I have gone from a bottom barrel mountain bike to pure roadie. I will never leave the clydsdale division, but I am so much different now then I was. I can ride 60 miles strait and ride hard. The climbs will forever taunt me, but still I ride. I love the taunting. Bring it on. I have come to love the beauty of the mechanics. The simple yet elegant lines. The soft whisper of the chain as it drives the bike forward. The click of the freewheel as I draft you and pass you on the downhill. It is a thing of beauty. I love my bike.

_______________________________________________

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure: 0.077 sec (1/13)
Aperture: f/5.6
Focal Length: 53 mm
ISO Speed: 400
Exposure Bias: 0/3 EV

2 comments:

  1. Looks like you should clean your chain Bill.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Funny thing, I just did. That is why I shot the pic, it actually gets better, I noticed that my Durace chain was really an Ultegra. The shop is fixing that one. Thanks.

    ReplyDelete