Thursday, April 3, 2008

Day 144, First Dance, Daddy Daughter Dance and Last Dance

I love these three images and they really seemed to bring an emotion that group posed shots can't. The image of the Bride and Groom dancing their first dance as Husband and Wife really showed how in love they are. The shot of the Bride with her Father, It showed the love there as well. Since this couple had their reception the next day, they really just wanted to enjoy the reception. After pretty much everyone else had gone, they had the last dance to themselves. It was great to shoot this. I will be shooting another for this family, the Brides Cousin, in May and the engagement photos this Saturday.  

Father of the Bride

Last Dance of the Night

I really milked this wedding for images for the blog, thanks for bearing with me. I can not begin to tell you how much I stressed over this. For the most part, there were no errors that I could not rescue. Only a few images were going to have to be converted to "Artistic". I did this 365 project for the purpose of becoming a better photographer. It is a great goal and I can't entirely believe how much things have changed for me as a photographer. I have had a image published for a travel guide, wikipedia, and now the LA Times has asked to run one of my images this weekend in their local blog. I of course said yes. If they do in fact run it, I will put up a separate post for that when it happens.

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.001 sec (1/1000)
Aperture:f/1.4
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO Speed:200
Exposure Bias:0 EV

1 comment:

  1. Bill that is awesome. I have been a fan from the begining. Just remember that. Remember that photo of Eliza in Kathryn's hat? I loved it so much I even tried duplicating it. The pictures look great, especially the one in the evening. Lucky couple to be friends with a gifted photographer. Think of the thousands of dollars you saved them!!!!!

    ReplyDelete