Friday, April 11, 2008

Day 152, Bienvenidos, Welcome, Rosarito Beach Hotel

OK, this is a little of a cheat. We are getting ready to leave on a trip for Hawaii, and I am prepping the cameras. I can't go to Hawaii with out the cameras. We have a little point and shoot that we love, an Olympus 720ws. It is waterproof to 10 feet and shock proof for a 5' drop. The perfect camera for the family. My wife can put it in her purse, or I can put it in my jersey pocket for a ride. Like the one I did in Oct in Mexico. I forgot to get the pics I took off. And there they were, the cool pics that I pulled off with the point and shoot. I love these from the start at Rosarito. I ride this every year. It is a great little run.

Stained Glass Window, Rosarito Beach Hotel

Rosarito To Ensenada 50 Mile Fun Ride, The Bike Attendant


Thanks for looking.

EXIF Data,

Camera:Olympus u720SW,S720SW
Exposure:0.002 sec (1/640)
Aperture:f/6.3
Focal Length:14.1 mm
ISO Speed:64
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment