Wednesday, April 30, 2008

Day 171, Niece, Niece, Nephew.


Day 171, Niece, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

Niece

Nephew

Low Light and Kids don't really mix well. But I was able to rescue a few of the shots from the Birthday Dinner for my youngest daughter. Don't view these in a large format. I will shoot these again with better light, I like the idea, just sharper would be better. 


The tough part about shooting with my DSLR is the fact that I miss that the shot did not work. I have been using my laptop to check myself when I am shooting portraits. When I shot the wedding last month, I had a few shots that I was excited about only to get them up on the big screen and find that I didn't have what I thought I had. These are exactly that. I loved them on the little screen, but when I put them up on my iMac, they were just too blurry for prints. I loved them in a small format, so I put them here. Examples of mistakes, that were going the right way.

I will shoot them again with better light.

By the way, these three are triplets. Cute, Really Cute Kids!

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.077 sec (1/13)
Aperture:f/1.4
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO Speed:200
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment