Saturday, April 26, 2008

Day 167, For ebay, My Sector Sport Dive Watch


Sector Sport Dive Watch, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

I have a pile that I have been building for a while now, and I keep telling myself that it is OK to buy whatever I want on ebay since I am going to fund it with the pile. So anyway, that has been the story for about a year. I bought one of those tabletop picture setups to shoot all of this stuff and get it up on ebay. So these two watches are going up and I am somewhat satisfied with the results. I did find the need for a polarizer, even with the tabletop set up. I added a vignet in Aperture. I seem to be doing that a lot lately. It has become a crutch that helps me overcome a lot of glare and keep the photo focus where I want it, mostly. I am thinking that I will have to make the move to Photoshop eventually. The more I learn, the more that I want to have more control to work with the images. Well that won't cost much...

IMG_0218.jpg

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure: 1 sec (1)
Aperture: f/16
Focal Length: 53 mm
ISO Speed: 200
Exposure Bias: 0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment