Sunday, April 6, 2008

Day 147, Rock Racing Lamborgini

Rock Racing gets it. They get the flash component of a racing team like this. It is all about the flash when you have a team that can win. If they are a bunch of hacks, well then flash can hurt your image. Michael Bell got great riders, no matter how you feel about them, and then walked in with a swagger that he can back up.

So this was actually a lot tougher of a shot then you would think. The glare was tough, but with a polarizer and some tweaking of the contrast and a little vignetting I was able to make it look like I wanted. A Lamborgini and a Bentley with the Rock & Republic skull. One of my best friends wants a Rock Racing kit really bad. He would have bought the whole kit if it had been available. I have got to get faster so that I can beat him. Then it will just be flash and I won't be the clydesdale rider who can't climb. Well that was a nice dream, but I kick his but on the decents!

Rock Racing Lamborgini

The Bentley.

Rock Racing Bentley

Rock Racing Bentley


Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera: Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure: 0.006 sec (1/160)
Aperture: f/2.8
Focal Length: 50 mm
ISO Speed: 100
Exposure Bias: 0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment