Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day 142, Mr and Mrs


Day 141, Mr and Mrs, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

So to continue the thread of out of order. After the wedding the Bride wanted to get some pictures of the two of them at a park here in Riverside, Citrus State Park. This round were of the Bride in her dress and the Groom in his dress blues. It is a perfect time of year for this, the flowers over the trellis were perfect. These were the set that I had to correct the huge blue cast and the way they came out underexposed. I will take that with the light orb over the harshness of the flash without the light orb since the blue cast and slight underexposure was an easy fix as long as I shoot in RAW. I set the white balance to auto the next day at the reception and it came out really well.

Mr and Mrs

By the way, I am really proud of this Bride and Groom since I have known her since she was born. Her uncle is my best friend since we were 11. Her parents and grandparents are some of the closest people in my life. She is brilliant and can make much of her life and his. The groom is one of this countries best, a two Iraq tour Marine who comes from a great family. They have one of the best chances to make a happy life. I hope it for them.

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture:f/4
Focal Length:30 mm
ISO Speed:200
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment