Friday, April 25, 2008

Day 166, Airport Seating, Oahu, Hawaii

I guess it is time to come home. We have actually been home for a few days now, I just wanted to stay in Hawaii. In a way, I have. I had a lot of pictures to go through and some editing to do. So here we have the end of the Hawaii run. There were some others that I wanted to post, and maybe when I have nothing to post I will throw them up.

The thing about airport shots is that there can be a mood based on how you feel about your direction. Going to a great trip? Color and excitement. Coming home finally after being away and homesick? Color and excitement. Going home and you want another week or two? Black and White.

Airport Seating, Oahu, Hawaii

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.067 sec (1/15)
Aperture:f/2
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO Speed:200
Exposure Bias:0 EV

1 comment:

  1. Great contrast. I need to spend more time here (don't I say that every time). You must promise me one thing: when I get my SLR (and Mac), you're going to put me through a half-day training, ok?

    ReplyDelete