Tuesday, March 4, 2008

Day 114, Tree Reflection in Rain Puddle


IMG_7719.jpg, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

So I love my camera. It is not the best in the world, but it is good, and it is what I could afford at the time. Now I am much more focused on good glass, which I really can't afford. So I am out for a walk during the jury duty thing, and it starts to rain. I hid in a doorway, not wanting to get my gear wet, and then I saw something that I have thought about shooting, but have never gotten around to, reflections in rain puddles. It was just right there, and I was not going to go anywhere until it stopped.

Thanks for looking.

EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.003 sec (1/400)
Aperture:f/10
Focal Length:35 mm
ISO Speed:800
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment