Wednesday, March 5, 2008

Day 115, Self Portrait, Downtown Riverside


IMG_7294.jpg, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

Today you get a few self portraits along with my new pic today. It seems that I like to take pictures of myself. So I have a few of the self portraits that I have done over the past few years to follow up on this one from a walk in downtown Riverside during my jury service. This by the way was my last day of Jury service. I was the last alternate, so I got cut free, mostly, while the jury deliberates. I have to stay within an hour of the courthouse until they call me and tell me that it is over.

Included in this post are pics from Orlando Universal City Walk, the lower narrows in Zion National Park, in front of Bethesda Bridge in Central Park New York, me and my bike in the tunnel of trees on Kauai, and lastly, my wife and I from on the steps of the Lincoln Monument looking out onto the National Mall.  These are all true self portraits that I set up the shot and then got into using a timer.  

IMG_3341 (1).jpg

IMG_3959.jpg

IMG_2741_2_2 (1).jpg

P7270162 (1).jpg

BILL AND KATHRYN DC (1).jpg

Thanks for looking.

EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture:f/6.3
Focal Length:31 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment