Friday, March 28, 2008

Day 138, California Poppies

If you are not down here in Southern Cal, you have missed one of the better years for wild flowers. We had such a green period out here in the IE owing to the rains this year. The poppies have been out in mass.

I am not that great at the Macro end of photography. I have quite a few images that I have thrown out of late because it just was not clicking for me. I think these images did well though.

I must tell you, I really am liking the interface and strengths of Aperture. I know that I am an Apple fan boy and happily pine over every little thing from Cupertino, but this is really the why. Apple makes great products! I love my iMac, iPhone, iPod, MacBook, Leopard (eats Vista for lunch), and now Aperture 2.0. Their stuff works extremely well, and I can concentrate on what I want to do extremely well.

California Poppies

California Poppies

California Poppies

California Poppies

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.001 sec (1/2000)
Aperture:f/4
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO Speed:100
Exposure Bias:0 EV

1 comment:

  1. Wow they are beautiful. You could mount those photos on blanck cards and sell them at stores all over the place. You are really getting good!

    ReplyDelete