Thursday, March 20, 2008

Day 130, Bogenvilla


Day 130, Bogenvilla, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

One of the most common flowering plants that we see out in the desert is the Boganvilla. It is one of my favorite plants. It flourishes here in the heat. I love the color. I love the fact that the plants that grow, they flourish. Also below, on of the trees from the park. The cool shade and pretty green break up the heat of the desert. I have been trying to get into the whole macro thing, but I am just not patient enough to get it just right. The errors are magnified so quickly. I just have not quite got the hang of it yet.

Tree, Indio, CA, Harry Smiley


Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.001 sec (1/1600)
Aperture:f/8
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO Speed:800
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment