Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Day 122, iPhone Pic, Inside A Drinking Straw


IMG_0014.jpg, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

Here is another attempt to post from my iPhone. Please oh Please let the SDK that was recently released make some progress for making this a more viable posting and editing option. I have to email the pic to Flickr and then blog from Flickr. But I have to go back when I get home and add the EXIF data.

However, this is a shot that I could never take with my Canons, the phone has such a small lens that I could literally place it right against the straw and take the pic. Not the best pic, but different then I could do with my big cameras. I will try and throw in a few from the iPhone every now and then, but they are not that great. So they will have to be relevant in some manner. Instant posting is one way to be relevant. Taking pictures that I can't take with my big cameras is another.

Thanks for looking.

EXIF Data. (PS There is not a lot of EXIF data for these, I wish that I could tell you more about the pics, but there is nothing there.)

Camera:Apple iPhone
Aperture:f/2.8

No comments:

Post a Comment