Thursday, March 13, 2008

Day 123, Boy at Night - New Blog Title Backdrop


Boy at Night, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

This is me cheating a little. I have been so busy at work that I have not taken a new photo that I am ready to post yet. However, I will take a little creative license and drop a post about the pic that I am using as a background for the header. This is a pic that we took out in the desert this last year. The boy is my best friends son. This is a 30 second exposure with glow sticks and a spot light with a red lens filter on it. It was about midnight and the desert was really dark.

This is a little bit like the title, So Lost And Found. I know that for some the title does not make sense, but it is tough to pick a name that is not already taken. I did not want one of the nonsensical names like woot or google. But I also wanted to have something that conveyed a little bit about the blog and me. It seems that every time I figure something out, it only continues to define what I do not know. For every solution to a problem, I find another few problems. Art is also like this, it seems especially photography, is always built in contrasts. So, maybe this will give a little explanation. Perhaps I could start a name the blog contest?

Here are a few others to go along with this one from the same night.

Boy at Night

Boy at Night

Thanks for looking.

EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:30 sec (30)
Aperture:f/4
Focal Length:25 mm
ISO Speed:100
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment