Sunday, March 9, 2008

Day 119, First Engagement Pictures


CRW_5295 (1).jpg, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

This is JT and Casaundra. They are close to me and I am taking their wedding pictures. This is one of the engagement shots that we took for their announcement. JT has done 3 tours in Iraq and Casaundra is one of the smartest people I know. Together they could be one bright spot in the world. I love this picture since it really shows how they feel about each other. The second picture is the one they decided to use for their announcement since it shows them both looking at the camera. They were great models. Not bad for my first portraits that are not immediate family.

Congrats!

IMG_5346 (1).jpg

IMG_5326 (1).jpg

IMG_7421_2 (1).jpg

Thanks for looking.

EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS 10D
Exposure:1/3999 sec
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO Speed:100
Exposure Bias:0 EV

1 comment:

  1. Great pictures. I would have used the one of him kissing her if the choice had been mine. Glad to have new pictures to look at. Still waiting though for a family blog. I really miss knowing what's going on with the Lindsays. If we could just get you guys on board it would be awesome!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete