Friday, March 14, 2008

Day 124, Rocket Ride


Rocket Ride, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

This in fact was a pivotal picture for me. I can not begin to tell you how much I love this shot. I had just bought my first Digital SLR, the Canon Digital Rebel. 6.3 Megapixels and I loved that camera. My Brother Drew has it now. I had really begun to get into this photography thing and was starting to experiment with the camera. This was a short time exposure on the Rocket Ride in Disneyland. There are a few more versions below. This came out so well as far as color and pop that I have been hooked ever since. It went from getting good pics of our kids to a full blown hobby.

I came accross this as I was searching the archives for a picture to put in as a background for the header. I came accross some others that I love as well. So this weekend I will make some posts of my favorite pics from the past.

As for cameras, I am now shooting on a Canon XTi and am looking to move to at least the 40D. I hope to start shooting stock photography, and the minimum standard there is the Canon 40D. Now the hard part, convincing my wife that I need to buy another more expensive camera, That will be fun.

IMG_0413.JPG

Disneyland

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel
Exposure:1.6 sec (8/5)
Aperture:f/3.5
Focal Length:18 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment