Sunday, March 16, 2008

Day 126, Lincoln Memoral Reworked in Aperture

This is a combo post. A reflection of past work, but reworked with Aperture 2.0. I wanted to print some stuff out for framing for a friend and as I went through my catalogue, I came across these images. I had just put on the new Aperture from Apple (I just could not pony up the big bucks for Photoshop but needed a little more then iPhoto offered) and wanted to give it a spin. I am really happy with the results. I tuned the colors on this to give it more pop then what I had done previously with Photoshop Elements on my PC. Now that I am all Apple, and a little more advanced in what I like, I think the second go around came out pretty good. Here are few more from the same trip. I am heading back to attend the American Psychiatric Association meeting in May, hopefully I will get some new stuff to post. I am looking for a folding bike now to have a little more mobility.

Washington DC National Mall Reworked in Aperture

Jefferson Memorial Reworked in Aperture

Capitol Dome Reworked in Aperture

Supreme Court Columns Reworked in Aperture

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel
Exposure:10 sec (10)
Aperture:f/32
Focal Length:75 mm
ISO Speed:100
Exposure Bias:-4/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment