Sunday, March 30, 2008

Day 140, Wedding Cake


Day 140, Wedding Cake, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

So I am shooting my first wedding for real. I am going to just swamp you for then next few days with some of the images that I posted on Flickr. This is the cake. I know, you probably guessed as much what with the picture and all. The problem was that this beautiful cake was set up next to a window on a patio. While the home where the reception was at was a lovely home, getting close ups of the cake with a backdrop of a kitchen window and stucco is not so lovely. So I tried a few images from over the top and of details of the cake. I figured that the images with a little vignette would be kind of cool. I think they came out really well.

IMG_8762.jpg

IMG_8764.jpg

IMG_8768.jpg

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.005 sec (1/200)
Aperture:f/2.8
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO Speed:200
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment