Friday, May 2, 2008

Day 173, Atlanta at Night


Day 173, Atlanta at Night, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

I got into Atlanta for the company meetings for my division. When the meetings and dinner were open, I got out on my Dahon fold up bike. Atlanta has always struck me as an odd place. It is beautiful, it is clean, it is quiet, it is boring. During the evening, I am all alone as I ride around and look for some places to take some pictures, Except if I get near an underpass or buy some large overhang in a park, then there are a lot of homeless that have congregated. But I am the only one out and about. It is quiet, really it is too quiet. That is what makes downtown so different, no one is here but the folks in the hotels, and the homeless. It seems that everyone else lives somewhere else.

The meetings are promising to be long, so I hope that I will get out tomorrow night as well. I wanted to try to shoot some at the old cemetery, but it was closed from the hurricanes. Tomorrow I will try MLK national historic site. I have shot there before, but the Ebenezer Baptist Church was closed, it was overcast and it was really windy last time. Hopefully it will stay such nice weather.

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:8 sec (8)
Aperture:f/22
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO Speed:200
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment