Sunday, May 4, 2008

Day 175, Atrium Color Changing Wall, Atlanta Georgia Aquarium

We went to a cool place for dinner tonight. We went to the Atlanta Georgia Aquarium. So often the dinners that we do for these meetings are somewhat old school cocktail partyish. But tonight, we had the Aquarium all to ourselves. I really enjoyed it here and I hope you will enjoy the pictures.

The main entry has an atrium that the Aquarium sets up into a buffet style party. They have this cool color changing light wall, and I could not resist shooting it. So since it is color changing, here are a few shots as an example.

Atrium Color Changing Wall, Atlanta Georgia Aquarium

Atrium Color Changing Wall, Atlanta Georgia Aquarium

Tomorrow I will post some of the fish. It was harder then I thought it would be to shoot them. But there are some that I like.

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.01 sec (1/100)
Aperture:f/2.2
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO Speed:200
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment