Sunday, May 25, 2008

Day 196, The Big Day, Los Angeles California Temple

Here are a few from the big day. I loved how this came out. I didn't love so much some of the others. I am doing a little dodge and burn to fix and some other small manipulations. I am such a perfectionist that these things really stress me out. Not in a bad way, I like shooting them, but it is so important for me to get them right. Not for the bride, I want to make them happy, but for me, they have to be really good for me. I want to be able to hand over shots that will look good for a long time.

Well that is why my wife loves me and sometimes can't stand me. I just can't let somethings go. I want them perfect.

Father and the Bride

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.002 sec (1/500)
Aperture:f/2.8
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO Speed:200
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment