Wednesday, May 21, 2008

Day 192, Chicago Benefit Concert for Cystic Fibrosis

This is the only shot that I think came out at all. We attended with our good friends a charity dinner and concert with Chicago. It was really a lot of fun. I think that the fun was not anticipated. Chicago was not ever one of my favorite groups. But these guys worked hard to put on a good show and it came through. It was really good.

It was also interesting to try to shoot with the little Olympus that we carry around for snaps. It is great since it is both water and drop resistant. It fits nicely in a pocket and can be brought along for this kind of thing. It is not my Canon DSLR, but it fit and they were anti pics. All in all, a fun night, but I wish I could have brought my big camera...

The guy who played the trombone (I know really rude, he is not 'the guy' and he has a name, but I told you I was not a big Chicago guy) was really fun to watch.  He looked like my good friends dad, and then he kept throwing in these pelvic thrusts and all I could see was her dad.  It was really hard to watch with that image of her dad.

Chicago Benefit Concert for Cystic Fibrosis

Chicago Benefit Concert for Cystic Fibrosis

Thanks for looking.

EXIF Data,

Camera:Olympus u720SW,S720SW
Exposure:0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture:f/3.5
Focal Length:6.7 mm
ISO Speed:64
Exposure Bias:-3/10 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment