Thursday, May 22, 2008

Day 193, Daughters 1 of 3


Day 193, Daughters 1 of 3, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

So I have had the studio lights and backdrops up in my garage for awhile now because I wanted to shoot some stuff with them to put up here. Here is the first that I am throwing up, my daughters.

They are really all pretty good to my eye. I had to up the contrast to hide the backdrop flaws, but all in all they came out pretty good.  I shot them to put up in order on the wall.  I placed number 2 in the middle of the frame just to make it work with the side of the frame shots for 1 and 3.  They hang pretty well on the wall.

Daughters 2 of 3

Daughters 3 of 3

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.003 sec (1/320)
Aperture:f/1.8
Focal Length:50 mm
ISO Speed:100
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment