Tuesday, May 20, 2008

Day 191, Reflections, Pyramid Skylights, National Gallery of Art West

Last of the Washington DC stuff, I promise, well not double dog dare level promise or anything, but that is it for now. Outside of the National Gallery there are these pyramids that have a reflective coating. It is probably to cut the sun and heat, but the result is that they are highly reflective, almost mirror like, and it seemed something different to try to shoot. I wanted to get the reflection of the reflections but make it look like it belonged. I lined up the trees to be in continuation and shot. I like the results. I really like the shot in the out takes of the of my me as a reflection.

Reflections, Pyramid Skylights, National Gallery of Art West Terrace, by I.M. Pei

Reflections, Pyramid Skylights, National Gallery of Art West Terrace, by I.M. Pei

Anyway, Thanks for looking.

EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.005 sec (1/200)
Aperture:f/7.1
Focal Length:19 mm
ISO Speed:200
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment