Thursday, May 8, 2008

Day 179, Washington Monument

In an attempt to shoot things a little differently this time around, I decided to take up a spot by the Washington monument and wait and shoot pictures of people and how they interacted with the monument. These are three that I took. While I put up one in particular, I actually like them all about the same. 

I did just what they do, I shot pictures looking up (see tomorrows post) and touched the stone. I looked at it in a little bit of awe at the scale of it. I have never been around at a time when I could try to go see the inside or climb the stairs. I want to, I just have always been here for work and not for myself. I try to steal sometime to be here and they are open 24 hours. Just not always to go inside. 

Maybe next time.  Even better would be to come here with the family.  Definitely someday.

Washington Monument

Washington Monument

Thanks for looking.

EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.025 sec (1/40)
Aperture:f/2.8
Focal Length:35 mm
ISO Speed:200
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment