Saturday, May 24, 2008

Day 195, Bridal Portraits


Day 194, Bridal Portraits, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

Oh yeah, I put up all of the lights and backdrop to shoot these. I love my Costa Rican family, they are really good to me. It is good to be able to do something for them. They are my best friends family, but since we have been best friends since we were like 11, they have always been around. When I was a missionary in Argentina, his mom wrote me more then my parents did.

I think these came out really well. I am really enjoying shooting with the studio lights. Probably more then most of the other shooting that I do.

Bridal Portraits

Bridal Portraits

Thanks for looking.
EXIF Data,

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.005 sec (1/200)
Aperture:f/3.5
Focal Length:31 mm
ISO Speed:100
Exposure Bias:0 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment