Thursday, December 6, 2007

Day 25, Lamp, Mission Inn, Riverside

Lamp, Mission Inn, Riverside
Today, and tomorrow I am putting up two shots of the same subject. I like both, but I want to know what you think. Which one? 


I am leaning towards the Black and White version on this one since the ability to light up the wall behind in enhanced when I add a lot of red once I have removed all saturation. If I was shooting in Black and White native, I would use a red or yellow filter in front of the lens to get this effect.

I am looking forward to seeing your comments, B&W or Color version.

Exif Data

_________________________

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.033 sec (1/30)
Aperture:f/6.3
Focal Length:75 mm
ISO Speed:800
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

2 comments:

  1. initially I thought b&w but after a closer look, I;m not sure...this one might be a tie.

    ReplyDelete