Wednesday, December 12, 2007

Day 31, Park Play Set


Day 31, Park Play Set, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

I am trying some new things to get a nice image for this project. I will be the first to admit, people I am not that good at. They move too much and I never seem to get them quite right.

But, maybe that is the point, people move. No one is perfectly set up for a shot. This shot of my daughter on the monkey bars, shows motion and at the same time, on her face, there is a sense of something.

She has been working to do this for a while, and this time, she made it. She was so excited that I shot a picture of her making it all the way. I think it is a cool image that shows what I could never get her to pose for, a real facial expression that shows her as she really is.

The outtake is my daughters with there very good friends. They are really more and more like cousins then friends. I am really glad they can have that.

As always, thanks for looking.

Park Play Set

__________________________________________________

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.01 sec (1/100)
Aperture:f/5.6
Focal Length:55 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment