Tuesday, December 25, 2007

Day 44, Father and Son


Father and Son, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

One of the main reasons that I am doing this pic a day blog, is for me to find things that work for me. I want to build up on the arsenal of picture ideas so that I have something to work with when I need to shoot for a side business. I love this picture. It is not technically perfect yet, but it has the elements of something that could be a cool pose down the road. This one of my brother-in-laws, and his son. What a fun kid. I tried it again on my wife and daughter. I want to get a better lighting for this, maybe a flash that is off the camera and fills in dad better. I will play with this one.

Mother and Daughter

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture:f/4
Focal Length:18 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment