Sunday, December 23, 2007

Day 42, The Wand


The Wand, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

Christmas Eve was great! Christmas Day was great! Sophie would like to remind everyone that the magic is in the wand. She really had a great Christmas. This year she really got it. She is the perfect age now, three and a half. As she said, "I like Santa now!" The magic was in watching her and her sisters and cousins just glow. It was really great watching the older ones get it, that they had to be a part and work to make others happy. It is something to watch your kids grow up and like how they are coming out. To see them get to a point where they make good choices and then enjoy the outcome.

Maybe the magic was in the wand....

Princess Sophie

And now, a mea culpa, I really checked out of the blog. I did not quit shooting, I just did not post anything. I was down from the internet for a few days, and this led to 'I'll catch up', which led to, 'Later,' which led to 'I don't have time.' Now, I am really behind. So, I will use the great editing skills that an author gets, and post up. I will catch back up over the next few days with multiple posts, then I will take down the mea culpa.

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture:f/5.6
Focal Length:46 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment