Saturday, December 8, 2007

Day 27, Storage Locker Door

How about a little break from the Christmas Lights. I needed to shoot something, and was really busy this week. As I was finishiing up for the day, I had to drop some stuff off to my Storage Locker. By the way, Attic Mini Storage, where I have a unit for work, is a great place.  The people there have really taken good care of me.  I need them to sign for deliveries and be able to dump when there is a marketing change.  They always are so helpful.  

This week I have been kind of stressed out since it has been one of those busy weeks where I am driving so much, that I can't get any of the Admin stuff done for my job. That means, nights and probably some stuff on Saturday. Where that is a bit of a pain, I like what I do and I have been with my company long enough that I get 4 weeks of vacation a year.  That means that I have used the days well to combine with the holidays coming and I will be off for 2 weeks over Christmas and New Years.  Everything has give and takes, I like that one.

So, I am so busy, and everything that I had shot ahead is getting used and I have nothing new. What to do? Relax, It will come to me. It did. As I was unloading gear to my storage unit for work, I noticed that the sun was going down and the reflection on the unit doors had an interesting hue. I ran the aperture to f/11 and shot about 8 shots. I straitened and cropped this, and pushed the saturation a little bit, but that is it.

Tonight I am shooting portraits for my church congregations Christmas party. I have the suspicion that I will post from that tomorrow.  I also want to shoot some decorations and I bought some shells on eBay to play with as well.  If you are going to do a 365 project, you will be looking ahead a lot, and you want to have ideas to shoot for when you get busy and can't spend hours on it.

As always, the EXIF data is below, and thanks for looking.

_____________________________

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.067 sec (1/15)
Aperture:f/11
Focal Length:24 mm
ISO Speed:800
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment