Thursday, December 13, 2007

Day 32, Newport Beach Temple

It is already, a month in to this and I have so many places and ideas to shoot, and so little time. I meant to post this last week, but got distracted and never pulled this off the camera.

As a family, we went on a Sunday afternoon to see this Temple which is so close to us. We have been so busy of late that we just needed to get out as a family and get away from everything. We had a great day.

There is a fountain at this temple to the side, and I tried a few different things but this is the only one that I like. The Angel Moroni Statue glows and the contrast of the water and sky with the spire seem to give the image interest.

Below are the out takes. The photo with the red flowers would have been better if I had changed my aperture. It was so wide open that the camera could not expose the foreground as well as the temple. Next time. I also would have liked to have been there an hour later and I think the lighting would have been better.

As always, thanks for looking.

Newport Beach Temple

Family Portrait, Newport Beach Temple

_______________________________________________

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:1/3200 sec
Aperture:f/8
Focal Length:105 mm
ISO Speed:800
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment