Monday, December 24, 2007

Day 43, Cousins in Red


Cousins in Red, originally uploaded by solostandfound.

One of the many great things about my life is my Wife. When I married her, I had no idea that I would find in this huge family of hers a place. but they are one of my joys. I know, I know, what about all of that mother-in-law baggage and the way everyone is in your business. But I think that I must have the best Mother-in-Law in the world. She is really a wonderful woman. All of my brother and sisters in law are great.

The best part is my kids have something that I did not, cousins. They have lots of cousins. And they are like best friends. I have two and they are really great people, but they were 5 to 10 years older then me, and well, you can see where that goes. The age difference is not so great anymore, but now we are not close, not like my girls and all of their cousins. The funny thing is , that is how it worked out on both sides.

So here is one of many pictures of cousins.

Camera:Canon EOS Digital Rebel XTi
Exposure:0.017 sec (1/60)
Aperture:f/4
Focal Length:18 mm
ISO Speed:400
Exposure Bias:0/3 EV

No comments:

Post a Comment